Yukon health officials announced new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday, bringing the territory’s total active case count to nine as of Wednesday afternoon.
Chief Medical Officer Dr. Brendan Hanley said at a news conference Wednesday morning that three of the currently infected people are in hospital.
Hanley also acknowledged Wednesday morning that things had changed “quite dramatically” since last week, when there were no known active cases in Yukon.
As of Wednesday morning, Hanley said there were three confirmed cases in Whitehorse, along with another probable case in the city, and another probable case in an unnamed rural community.
Later on Wednesday, officials said one of the probable cases had been confirmed, and they
→ Continue reading at CBC Canada